Code Of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is a key part of our compliance framework. It demonstrates our commitment to build and maintain trust in Super Seeds (P) Ltd., and to integrate our business, social and environmental responsibilities in everything we do. Every Super Seeds employee is expected to know and understand the Code and apply it without exception. The Code covers the following areas:
- Compliance with law.
- Competition law.
- Bribery and corruption.
- Securities trading (insider dealing).
- Health, safety and environment.
- Advertising, sales and marketing practices
- Offering and accepting gifts, services and entertainment
- Political contributions
- Dealing with oppressive regimes
- Contractual obligations and standards of documentation
- Conflicts of interest
- Environmental impact
- Biological diversity
- Stakeholder communications
Science, products and property rights
- Research and development
- Product safety, quality and stewardship
- Asset protection
- Intellectual property rights
- Labour rights
- Discrimination and harassment
We encourage employees to report suspected violations of the Code of Conduct or any other ethical concerns through our Compliance customer care.